Hi there! My name is Sarah Robinson and my official title is President and CEO of Sarah Robinson Co. Not many people call me that, though. Instead they refer to me as a business coach, strategist, advisor, speaker and author who helps businesses and nonprofits small and large stand apart from the pack.
Based in Birmingham, Alabama, I work with my international clients on building a thriving, successful community, increasing social media effectiveness, and developing a remarkable online and offline business presence.
My expertise in business and organizational change was developed through many years of working with and providing coaching to other entrepreneurs and start-up non-profits, where I honed my ability to “turn around” thousands of struggling individuals and organizations.
Some Notable Mentions:
- Author of Fierce Loyalty: Unlocking the DNA of Wildly Successful Communities - A #1 Best-Seller in the Customer Service Category and a #1 Hot New Release in Marketing on Amazon.
- Selected by the Social Media Examiner to moderate two panels on Community Building at the Inaugural Social Media World event in April 2013.
- Regular columnist for Bank of Montreal‘s Small Business Blog.
- Recent profile of my Fierce Loyalty work on Forbes.
- Ranking No. 47 on Dun & Bradstreet’s list of the Most Influential Small Business Experts on Twitter.
- Listed in Forbes Magazine’s Top 25 Most Influential Women Tweeting about Entrepreneurship.
- Selected by Seth Godin as part of his inaugural Domino Project Street Team.
- Curator for TEDxRedMountain.
Les McKeown, best-selling author of Predictable Success and The Synergist, interviews me about my book, Fierce Loyalty, on his blog here: http://www.predictablesuccess.com/resources/interviews/sarah-robinson-on-fierce-loyalty/
Bob Burg, best-selling author of Endless Referrals and The Go-Giver, interviews me about building Fierce Loyalty for brands large and small on his blog here: http://www.burg.com/2012/10/fierce-loyalty-an-interview-with-sarah-robinson/
Recently I served as a Guest Expert on Social Media for DexOne in Atlanta. Here is a short video from that event: https://vimeo.com/48532151
(You’ll find a a complete list of interviews, book reviews and guest posts here: http://fierce-loyalty.com/fierce-loyalty-web-roundup/